Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've gotta go my own way

Ahem

as most of you know by now, I've just made a big big decision in my life. It was defiantly one of the hardest choices I've had to make on my own but I'm glad I have God to help me through.

After a long process of praying, fasting, and emotional stress; I've finally come the conclusion that God knows best. I had been fighting an answer that I had received quite some time ago because "I wanted" to do what "I thought" was best for me. These past couple months I've fully learned the importance of trusting God and letting him take you by the hand and lead you to where he needs me and where will be best for me. Today I came to grips with it and stopped fighting my answer about leaving utah state. I LOVED utah state and even more so, loved the people there. I had THE greatest roommates, neighbors, and best friends up there. It was the greatest thing, which is why I was trying to convince myself that I didn't need to leave. Every person I met there from my roommates, adopted roommates, guy friends (my big brothers), and even to panda boy had such a remarkable influence on my life. Thank you so much for pushing me to be my best and being such great examples. I'm going to miss you terribly. :(

Utah State is a phenomenal place. The people up there rock and surely know how to get their groove on. haha. Aggie Basketball is harmful, due to the hearing you lose while yelling your heart out at the well known spectrum. Aggie fans are kick A. And the scenery there is even better. I'm going to miss Logan. and plan to visit frequently.

I couldn't put it better than good old High school musical.
It's so hard to say,
but i've got to do what's best for me
You'll be ok (sian and nicole)

We might find our place in this world someday
but at least for now,
I've gotta go my own way
Farewell my fellow aggies! I love you.
utah state hey! aggies all the way
go aggies! Go Aggies!
hey, Hey, HEY!!




waiting in line HOURS before an aggie basketball game. That's how dedicated we are.


Magical things happen on this A. Just maybe not for Sjhawn..

Meet the Challenge.. Big Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment