Monday, May 25, 2009

greatest ambitions

For the past couple of days while I've been cooped up inside my humble home, I've had a lot of time to think and reflect on what I really want in life. Which, I still have no idea. I've got a rough list though. Things that make me happy, things that make me sad. Things that I would change in a heart beat, things that I would never consider to change. Just everything that's on my mind right now.

1. I strongly believe in self-confidence, but at times, mine seems to fade
2. I will enjoy school whether it be at USU or somewhere else..
3. Good ol' toasted peanut butter and honey sandwiches are lifes cure for anything
4. everyone has their own spot. and the temple is mine. I drive past the closest temple on average 3 times a week, if not more.
5. the real world scares me, but i'm becoming more ready to conquer that fear.
6. tennis is my everything. If it were a food, I'd eat it daily.
7. I'm still amazed to this day how I got such phenomenal friends. you know who you are
8. i enjoy getting sunburns.
9. in every season of life there is something to celebrate
10. I don't dare think about what my life would be without faith
11. I love mormon movies. they're funny and so ridiculously true.
12. I people watch. and love it
13. there really is no place like home
14. jon and kate plus eight is my all time favorite show
15. i enjoy being me.


No comments:

Post a Comment