Wednesday, September 28, 2011

pinteresting.

I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better off letting go. It's like we're scared to lose what we really don't even have. Some of us say we'd rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is...to have something half way is harder than not having it at all.

thank you pinterest for knowing my life. haha.
Although, I do feel happy.
Super happy.
Happier than I have felt for a while.
But it's funny how true that quote is...Why do we do that?
Thoughts?

stay tuned to part 2 of my totes awk

2 comments:

  1. umm... maybe i'm the only one who comments... but I love this quote. love. it. love the quote. love.

    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjarinda! I just found your blog and I hope you don't mind if I read it because I love it! And I LOVE this quote. Exactly what I needed today. Hope I see you around more often! PS This is Clarissa... for some reason it won't let me post a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete