Wednesday, July 1, 2009

change.

change is the only word I can use to sum up my summer so far. With boys leaving, making big decisions that could potentially make or break my future, and trying to better myself; I've found that I like change.
*side note* I've always dreaded change. Even mentioning the word made my stomach ache, my head spin, and even makes me realize wearing make-up is completely useless when you see it running down your puffy red face.
Although this summer has been different. I've embraced change without even trying. I hadn't realized it until today, this very moment. (hence why I'm blogging) With change, I feel like I have a new slate, just erased whiteboard, newly painted walls waiting for someone to dress it with well loved memories and up-to-date fashions. I find it thrilling.

so everyone, meet my new best friend:
Change

No comments:

Post a Comment