Friday, June 26, 2009

19 Things I Love About Myself

Today is my nineteenth birthday so here is 19 things about myself that are pretty rad.

1. My name is kjarinda.
2. I have cool friends, like Britny and Ashley.
3. I was born on June 26.
4. When you call my phone, Michael Buble will sing to you. HA!
5. I have a really cute swimming suit.
6. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I knows God's plan. I'll follow him in faith.
7. I have a secret love for skinny dipping. Which is not a secret. As most people know.
8. I do a mad impersonation of Gus Gus........ HA-PPY BIRTH-DAY CIN-DER-ELLIE
9. I sing sing sing sing sing sing all the days long.
10. I liken friends unto tampons.
11. I drive around just to waste gas. I don't really drive around to just waste gas, but I like to drive around a lot.
12. I'm really good at drawing ostriches and Ninja Turtles.
13. I'm going to marry Buble. By seducing him with my sexy sexy singing skills.
14. Jewelry. Lots and lots of jewelry.
15. I'm either going to BYU or Weber next year. But probably BYU because Britny is really really convincing.
16. I want to be a smart neuroscience smart person science nerd when I grow up.
17. Federer. MMM. Nuff Said.
18. I'm a wicked awesome tennis player.
19....Well duh, I'm 19 years old baby!

Thank you. That is all.

1 comment: