Wednesday, October 26, 2011

even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger



I agree with this.
So strongly.

yesterday was a not-so-good day.
but today?
oh man, today is another story.
even though I had to take a freezing cold shower because all the hot water was gone,
at least I got to shower.
(even if I only had shampoo in my hair because I couldn't take it any more)

and even though I ran from the institute to the library in hopes in not being late for work,
I got to see a friend outside the TSC on the way who I love dearly.
(I was 1 minute late)

being happy is a choice. And clearly yesterday I didn't have the strength or motivation to choose that. I realize now how beautiful life is. Even in unhappy and sad times. I feel refreshed after yesterday, so I don't take it back.

It's those negative and sad times in life that can shape us to become something better. To reevaluate what we really want to become and sometimes even how we can get there. During scripture study last night I realized things I need to be better at in my life.
Funny how that happens.
And it was there just when I needed it the most. Honestly, I was at a breaking point.
too tired. stressed. upset. hurt
and I really didn't feel like taking the time to read my scriptures. It was late.
But ya know what?
I did.
and I'm grateful for the pushing voice in my head that told me to just open them up and read. To get over myself and to just read.And after yesterday, that is how I feel.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're posting more. I like the new look, it's supah cute. And so are you. :)

    ReplyDelete