Wednesday, February 13, 2013

looking back

Isn't it funny how fast things change?
How life sometimes comes around and says "hey!  I've got some different plans for you, buckle up and let's go", without any warning at all?

And isn't it also funny when you feel like your life is going to change. And sooner than you think. Somehow. Somewhere.  Probably completely unannounced?

My life has already changed a lot in 2013.  In more ways than I ever thought it would at this age.  I feel so confident and happy.  Beautiful and completely unstoppable.  I can't wait to see what the rest of this year has in store for me.  I'm  sure there will be ups and downs, maybe a little confusion here are there, but I believe in something about this year.  I don't know what that is yet.  But I believe good things are in store.  I can feel it, crawling on my skin, occupying my warm and giddy heart.  

Something is coming. 

Just thought I would throw it back, on a Wednesday, to one of the most beautiful days I was blessed to be a part of.  Love these girls and their happiness! 

1 comment:

  1. You BLOGGED! What what? I just want to say that you're beautiful and I love you. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete