Tuesday, February 14, 2012

you're my cuppy-cake, gum drop..


yummy treat with my friend, Madeline.

Valentines Day.
I like Valentines day.

That's all I'm going to say about the matter though. Ha.
But I'm about to open my heart right now.
Two of my favorite tv shows are in season right now, but wanna know something?
-Bachelor: HATE IT!
I can't stand watching it anymore! Last week I c
aved and looked up the spoilers, it's that bad. And needless to say, I'm not h
appy with the outcome.
-Biggest Loser: HATE IT!
This season is drama, Drama, DRAMA! Conda need
s to just stop complaining, they all need to just suppo
rt each other and get along. I've never been so a
nnoyed watching this show ever. But it's true...shut. up.

in three short weeks I will be:


at least let's hope they are "short" weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment