Friday, May 13, 2011

hard things

how is it possible for you to not like someone anymore, but still care so much about them?
to the point that they still occupy your thoughts, and dare I say it, your emotions?
how do they have control over you? about the way you feel about yourself? And why do you care about how they care about you?

....life....

I can easily say that the past 7 months of my life have been the most emotionally challenging and spiritually draining months of my life. I'm not sure how I've even been able to hold it together as much as I have. I feel very fragile and weak, not knowing how to hold on any tighter than I have been trying to do. I don't understand myself anymore and it's hard to admit that weakness.

All things happen for a reason, right?
until then, I can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment